Skip to main content Sign In

Saint Paul College A Community & Technical College

Student Records

Saint Paul College Student Records Office is the official recorder of student academic records.

Enrollment Verification
Enrollment verifications are available after the 10th day of the semester in which you are requesting. You can obtain enrollment verification by selecting the designated Quick Link on the right.

Preferred Name
The College recognizes and supports the members of its community who wish to use preferred names where legally permissible. A preferred name is a name that a person has chosen to identify as within the College which is different, in whole or in part, from one’s legal name. The Preferred Name must be filled out by the student in their eServices account by following these steps:

  1. Login to eServices with StarID and password
  2. Select Account Management in the left-hand menu
  3. Select Name and Address info
  4. Select Edit under Preferred Name

Official Transcript Requests
The transcript serves as the official record of student effort while enrolled at the College. All financial obligations to the College must be met before transcripts are released.

Please note: If you are transferring to a college or university within the Minnesota State system, they can access your official Saint Paul College transcript free of charge as long as there are no holds on your record. There is no need to submit a transcript request.

Request Official Transcripts Online

You can order electronic transcripts online through the National Student Clearinghouse and will be charged as follows:

Standard Processing (3 business days)

Electronic transcripts: $6.25/copy*

Rush Processing (1 business day) – Not available if you attended prior to Fall 1998

Electronic transcripts: $11.25/copy*

*When ordering electronic transcripts, it is your responsibility to ensure the recipient has the ability to receive them. Ordering and downloading an electronic transcript to yourself makes the transcript unofficial.

Request Official Transcripts using Paper Form

Paper form requests are currently not available. Please utilize the online request option until further notice.

If you have any questions, please contact the Student Records Office at 651.846.1515 or

One Click Away From Your Future
Visit Apply Request Info